Anybody use them? I've heard of some people getting BIG returns with them. Was just wondering if it was a lucky few. I'd use them if I had a good chance of a big return.
Anybody use them? I've heard of some people getting BIG returns with them. Was just wondering if it was a lucky few. I'd use them if I had a good chance of a big return.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I have used them this year and in the past, I have never had a problem with 'em. They are kinda expensive though, but if you only have one form to fill out your better off doing them at the HR Block website. It's much cheaper and less time consuming than walking in.
I usually do my own online. I was just wondering if they really were able to get the average joe way more money. Was that your experience?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
How much does H&R block charge?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
H&R Block charges an arm leg and your first-born.
If your income was $54K or less you can file free online, and H&R Block is one of the free-file partners - their filing program is fairly thorough. Go to http://www.irs.gov
Can use long form or EZ forms - they ask you the questions you fill them out and they use the appropriate form.
Just remember, those with big returns are the ones with legit deductions (mortgages, student loan interest, moving expenses, etc etc), usually with kids, and with the highest witholding from their paychecks. They can't pull refunds out of thin air!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
yeah, it doesn't matter what company you use, or if you do it yourself, you're not going to get back a "huge return", just because you use H&R Block.
Bookmarks